Thursday, April 7, 2011

It Has Been A While!

Hello!

I have not blogged here in a pretty long while. That is because I have not been playing online poker much at all.

However, there are a couple cool developments.

1. Poker Stars now has a new tournament called The Sunday Storm. It is a $300K guarantee deep stack tournament that so far blows away its minimum. Last Sunday it hit about $450K.

Cost for the Sunday Storm is only $11. Crazy! So I have played that twice. First time I got ITM - moved up one money spot and then got taken out. Second time I got taken out about 20 minutes before ITM.

I really like this tournament and for $11 I can afford to play every Sunday.

2. Poker Stars now has created the ability to create private poker clubs. Real Money or Play Money - Cash Tables or Tournaments. There really are a lot of options. The only option I did not see is the ability to create a heads up tournament or a STT.

I created my own club. It is called Seven Duece Offsuit.

I misspelled it, but it is okay. I am thinking Deuce may have already been taken anyways.

I created what I think is a pretty cool logo. I will post it here later.

SO I am gather private club members and will be hosting some tournaments in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment