Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Day 2 of Steps Grind

Well last night I played some SnG's - I tried several 18 man 6-Max $6.60 and $5.50 turbos. I also played a regular $5.50 9-man. All but one ended in defeat. Sigh. The one ITM was only third place.

I just don't understand why I am losing all of a sudden.

I then decided to play some heads up matches - 3 $21 and 1 $10.50 - lost them all. Holy Moses!

Terrible night.

Lately I have just been getting outplayed. Pretty sad at the micro limits too.

Perhaps I am the fish and not the shark.

Well I reloaded my poker account and now it sits back at $400.

I still want to grind some Step 4 tickets. I want to play some $215 MTT's. Not sure why - considering my luck lately. But as I tell my wife, it is our little lottery.

The CA lottery is a crapshoot. So is playing the $215 MTT's on pokerstars. But someone has to win and you can only win by playing.

So poker is my form of the lottery - maybe, just maybe I will win big one day. It is a heck of a lot more fun than buying a lottery ticket. At least in the poker lottery you have more control and it is not just relying on luck.

Well any ways - I will figure out tonight what I will be playing. I could go back to the $11 SnG or I could continue trying my luck at the $5.50's.

No comments:

Post a Comment