Sunday, November 1, 2009

Won $70 Pot With BIGger Flush

This was a beautiful hand from the small blind. AQs and my preflop bet looked like a steal. Villian had low gapped suited and felt like calling me.

The flop gave villian a four to a flush (Two hearts) and put an A offsuit on the board. Villian probably assumed I had an Ax and he had position on me. In reality I flopped Top pair and the nuts flush draw.

I bet the flop...looked like a CB. He called

Turn comes a beatiful completion of the flush. I threw the exact same bet as the previous two streets - looking very much like a CB and testing the flush on the board.

This time Villian raises the bet - a little over a 3 bet.

I call with the plan of shoving on the river to look like I am either bluffing or calling his bluff.

I assumed Villian either couldn't fold or thought he was dealing with a bluffing fish - even though my stats over 80 hands for this table was like 4/4/4....A NITTY ROCK.

Villian called and was not happy.

The very next hand left him with $2.5 and I was in the button - I raised it.

I had A8o and Villian raised it all in ($3.50). I called. Heads up...Villian had A7.

LOL....took his last few dollars.

Here is the hand:

No comments:

Post a Comment