Thursday, October 8, 2009

Playing Cash Tables Again

I decided to starting playing cash games again. I am playing $25 NL FR. I have about 20 Buy-Ins - much lower than my 50 minimum standard - but I just couldn't stand to grind $10NL - seems like a waste of time.

I have only played about 3 hours of 6 tabling and I broke even.

I plan to try 9 tabling.

My goal is to make 3 Big Bets per hour per table. Big bet at $25 NL is $0.50 cents. So that is $1.50 per table per hour. 9 Tabling should average to about $13.50 per hour.

As soon as I hit $2500 I will then go to $50 NL.

I am seriously considering moving to Full Tilt Poker if I can consistently make money at the cash tables. The 27% rakeback equals about 1/3 of my total profit. That means I am missing out on a 33% increase in profit.

I know pokerstars has a great VIP program, but cash is king. The FTP rakeback could easily lessen the impact of my variance.

Well, I will update how the cash tables experiment goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment