Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My First Post

So this is where is all begins. The first post.
Starting Bankroll = $530
Starting Limit = $25NL
4 Tabling Full Ring
2-3 Hours a day 5-6 days a week

I use Poker Tracker 2 and HUD. Albeit, I don't know how to use either much yet. But at least I am importing hands and looking at my stats.

Playing Style - TAG
I play 22% of starting hands

Goals =

1. 6 Table $25NL by July 1st, 2009
2. Move up to $50 NL by August 1st 2009 (or sooner)
3. Achieve Silver VIP status at Poker Stars by August 1st.
4. Play 50K hands by October 1st, 2009 (Poker Tracker)
5. By October 1st, 2009 - Have a Poker Tracker BB/100 of 5 or greater.

Some Fun Videos:

First, Amatuer - yes - but he plays on PokerStars and who knows - maybe I can make one better than him. (not a difficult task)



I don't know why - but I love this song just because it mentions Poker Face:

1 comment:

  1. It probably shows up once theirs at least one comment on it... like this.

    Jerrico

    ReplyDelete