Thursday, June 11, 2009

Poker RakeBack

Hello fans. I did not play poker last night. So today I will tell you about a very important subject - how to get rakeback. What is rakeback, you may ask? Well every time you sit down at a poker table the house collects a rake. This rake is what makes the poker site money. You don't play against the house, but the house gets paid nonetheless.

Rakeback is a one time opportunity when you first set up a poker account at a particular site. You can only get a rakeback if you do things just right.

For instance, I use http://www.rakemeback.com. I have used them for years and they are legitimate and consistent.

RakeMeBack.com offers a 27% rakeback at Full Tilt Poker. That means you get back 27% of all money you pay in rake. Once a week I get a deposit into my Full Tilt Poker account from www.RakeMeBack.com. To give you an idea of how much money this is, here is an example:

For 27% RakeBack at Full Tilt Poker:

If you 4 Table $100NL 15 hours a week - you will pay around $269 per week in rake to Full Tilt Poker. That means Full Tilt Poker is getting paid around $1069 a month for you to play at their poker site. It is nice to be king eh!

But, with rakeback, you will get deposited into your account every week from www.RakeMeBack.com $73. That is about $315 per month you will earn from rakeback! Now this is money you normally would never see again!

Nice huh!

It is crazy to play at a poker site that offers rakeback and not have that rakeback deal.

But there is a catch. Rakeback is a marketing trick offered to vendors to bring new players to the tables. You cannot get rakeback from Full Tilt Poker. You can only get it from rakeback vendors, like www.RakeMeBack.com. You have to go to www.RakeMeBack.com> and follow their specific steps.

You cannot already have a Full Tilt poker account and then get rakeback later. You have to be a new customer.

So this is a one time deal. I was lucky enough to have never played on Full Tilt Poker - not sure how I managed that. SO recently, I went to www.RakeMeBack.com and followed the steps to getting a rakeback deal at Full Tilt Poker. Worked like a charm and now for EVER I get 27% of all my rake back every week! Sweet deal!

Now Full Tilt Poker is not the only rakeback deal at www.RakeMeBack.com. I have 3 rakemeback deals at three different poker sites.

Now I recommend you sign up at www.RakeMeBack.com, but just so you are aware, there are others. The rakebacks from the poker sites attract a lot of vendors. I just recommend www.RakeMeBack.com because I use them and I know they are legitimate and consistent. I have never had any problems with them. Not all rakeback vendors have such good track records - so PokerPlayer beware.

If you decide to open an account with www.RakeMeBack.com, it is free and there is no obligation. But please use the many links I have in this post to sign up - yes I get a bonus. I would recommend them even without a nice little bonus from www.RakeMeBack.com - but my motto is why throw easy money away.

I think I get 1% of whatever rakeback you earn if you sign up through my link - forever - but only through 3 poker site deals, one of which is Full Tilt Poker. So once you sign up - make sure your friends sign up through you too - and get the easy money as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment