Thursday, June 18, 2009

What To Do

Variance is part of poker. But when I am going through it, I prefer to switch up my games. I always play NLHE. I used to play LHE - but I prefer NLHE.

Anyways - the cash games are in variance mode right now. That or I need to plug some leaks in my game.

To avoid going tilt I plan to switch up and play some tournaments. I did some heads up tournaments last night and I think I did very well. I may try some more of those.

There are some big heads up tournaments. I know there is a $10K heads up MTT in Vegas. I think online they have some big ones too. I may take a stab at an 8 man MTT heads up on Poker Stars.

But I have also been thinking about trying for a Sundays Million satellite. I like the odds with the 27 man MTT satellite to the Sundays Million.

I don't know. I figure I will take a look at some MTT options and try something. Maybe a $10 180 man MTT. Those can take 3 hours and you have to get lucky - but who knows.

I figure I might be able to balance out my cash game variance with some tournaments. If I hit some $27 SitnGoes I might grab a cool $120 addition to my bankroll.

No comments:

Post a Comment